There are dozens of tools available for managing your Twitter followers. I have discovered the best in class tool and the only follower management tool you will ever need. The site is Tweepulr and it is brand new (launched on April, 1). Tweepular combines many elements to help keep track of your tweeps. This should make your life a lot easier as you no longer have to jump from app to app to manage your twitter account.
The site is broken down into 5 main components:
1. Mutual Follows– This shows who you are following and who is following you back. The best part about this is that they provide a visual; each of your followers is graphically displayed in a box which contains vital stats.
2. No Follow Love– This will graphically display the people that you are following that are not following you back. They then allow you to either pick and choose who to unfollow or they provide an option to unfollow everyone with the click of a button.
3. People following you– Again, these profiles will be shown in an info box and you can decide if you want to add them individually or all at once. This is extremely useful to me, because last week I created an account to generate as many followers as possible. My hook is that I promise to follow every person that follows me. This allows me to stay good on that promise with the click of a button.
4. Tweepularity– This is the game changer, this is the app that makes all the difference in my opinion. The system will generate a report of recommended people to follow. From there you can then add them in bulk. I have found that close to 70% of those people who I followed have already followed me back. This has proven to be the best Twitter follower builder that I have used.
5. Recent Unfollows– This is still in development and according to the lead designer should be completed in a week or so. This will allow you to see who recently unfollowed you. What you do after that is up to you.