Join in the fun and celebrate Valentine’s Day this year on Facebook and Twitter. I’ve collected a small sampling of Facebook Cover sites, Valentine Facebook shopping pages, hashtags links and Twitter sites that will help you enjoy this special occasion.
Valentine’s Day Facebook Timeline Covers
The new Facebook Timeline Cover came just in time for Valentine’s Day this year. For those that have switched over to Timeline you now have the luxury of changing out those large pictures really quickly with the add or remove option.
Holidays and Special Occasions will be celebrated on people’s Timeline with a lot more emphasis using the Facebook Cover. Here are several links to posts I’ve done on the Tweeting blog that relate to Valentine’s Day Facebook Covers. There are thousands of Covers to choose from with over 100 Valentine’s Day images you can download to your computer for free and upload to your Timeline.
- 10 Valentine’s Day Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Picture Free Download Websites
- 10 Free Love and Heart Facebook Timeline Banner and Cover Picture Download Websites
- 80 Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Websites With Free Picture Downloads
Shop for Valentines Day on Facebook and Twitter
Gifts: Gifts.com Facebook page with over 17,500 likes. Get quick gift ideas for Valentine’s Day. It’s never too late.
@giftsdotcom: this is Gifts.com’s Twitter page with over 1,800 followers.
MydearValentine: the Facebook page for MydearValentine.com with over 4,800 likes and 2,100 comments to date. Status updates include Valentine’s Day quotes, Valentine’s Day gift ideas and more.
Celebrate Valentine’s Day on Twitter
10 Valentine’s Day Twitter Tweet Ideas:
10. Virtual flowers, ecards and egifts are huge this year. Tweet a link to one of these and see your loved one really smile.
9. Tweet a memorable quote from a book or movie that expresses your love.
8. Songs are great, tweet a special lyric from that special song.
7. Shared memories of quality time together is another great idea to tweet this year.
6. Cryptic or scrambled tweets are great. Just make sure they aren’t too hard to decipher. “I OLVE I OUY”
5. Tweet a link to a funny love related YouTube video or image.
4. Tweet a poem in short phrases, hopefully one composed by you.
3. Tweet a secret location or place to meet up for that special lunch or dinner.
2. Tweet the hidden whereabouts of that special Valentine’s gift.
1. Getting engaged on Valentine’s Day is special but having someone tweet a proposal is really over the top. Surely, it wil become a lasting memory.
Valentine’s Day Twitter Hashtags
See what people are tweeting for 2012 Valentine’s Day by clicking on the following Twitter hashtags:
Valentine’s Day Twitter Sites
@tm_valentines: tweets links to great Valentine’s Day stories.
@amgreetings: Twitter site for americangreetings.com. Latest tweet includes a new talking ecard.
Twitterbackgrounds: get the latest Valentine’s Day Twitter backgrounds.
hallmarkchannel: tweets links to articles pertaining to the Hallmarkchannel and the countdown to Valentine’s Day.
Apps for Valentine’s Day
Appadvice: this website has several links to popular Valentine’s Day apps. The iWrite Love Poems has step by step instructions that will help you create that perfect poem for that special someone. All the apps have links to the itunes websites for easy download. You can also send a virtual Valentine’s Day card through Red Stamp or cook up that special meal using the Valentine’s Day recipes.