Why is the imagery of beach scenes so alluring to us? Why do people use them for screensavers and wallpaper and Facebook Covers? Could it be the peace and calm that spreads over us upon viewing such sights? Images of the beach are often the pictures people evoke when told to think of a favorite scene when using relaxation techniques. Why not bring the scenes to life with beach photographs on the computer?
When one sees a picture of a beautiful beach, one is reminded of the times he or she has visited one, perhaps on a family vacation, or a romantic getaway, or even a fun-filled trip with friends.
There are many memories to savor when thinking about the beach. There is the white sand and turquoise water, the hot sun and warm weather, the sensuous sounds of the ocean. There is the music and food, the surfing and boating, the sunbathing and dancing.
For some, there are memories of a beautiful honeymoon with quiet walks on the beach and moments of togetherness. For others, there are memories of parties with friends and joyous adventures. For still others, it is memories of sandcastles, shell hunting and writing your name in the sand.
To capture your memories of beach trips or to create a relaxing environment in the workplace, try the sites below to view a number of breathtaking images for the computer. They are sure to help you recall your favorite times at the beach and share with others the way you feel when you see a beach photograph.
Top 10 Tropical Sandy Beach Facebook Timeline Cover Photo Download Websites
1.covermyFB: formally known as addacover this is one of the premiere Facebook Cover sites out there. They have quite a few beach images resulting from searches for the word “beach” and “tropical”.
- There are over 120 beach Facebook Covers including a Beach Love Cover, Drinks on the Beach, Seashell Friends, Wedding on the Beach, Girls on the Beach, Summer 2012, I love the Beach, Resort, Deep Blue Ocean Water, Salt in the Air, Paradise, Palm Tree and Classic Beach Cover. Images can be easily saved to your computer using the right click and “save image as” option or use the special app to allow a log into Facebook and for an easy upload to your Timeline photos.
- Tropical: there are around 18 Tropical Beach Facebook Timeline Covers you can download for free such as Tropical Island and Waters.
2. Pagecovers: another top-notch Cover website has around 45 beach pictures already formatted for your Timeline Cover. Featured images include Margarita Margaritaville, Palm Trees, Starfish, Surfing, South Beach, Drawing Words in the Sand, Black Sands, Hawaii, and Beach Babes. Use the special app to upload your selected image straight to your Timeline photos.
3. Coverjunction: has some nice authentic sand beach images such as Love on the Beach, Relaxing at the Beach, Sunset and Beach Water. Images can be saved to your computer using the right click and save option.
4. firstcovers: has around 10 high quality beach Facebook Covers including some stunning purplish and pink sunsets, daydream beach and tropical island. Right click and save the image to your computer or click the blue button that says “click here to make this your profile cover” to log into your Facebook account for easy uploads to your Timeline photos.
5. Get-Covers: this website has a very nice layout of beach Covers including the Pacific, Corsican, Girl on Beach, Tranquil, Beautiful and Vacation images. Just right click and save the image to your computer or use the special get-covers app to upload the image straight to your Timeline photos.
6. addcovers: has around 20 beach related Cover Photos that you can download for free and use on one of those days you need a relaxing image to gaze at. Some featured images include Sunset Volleyball, Beach Relaxing Chair, Palm Tree, Sand Love, Umbrella, and Beautiful Blue Water. Use the special app to upload your chosen Cover Photo to your Timeline photos.
7. 123Fbcovers: there are over 10 beach Facebook Covers with several featured girls on the beach images. Like most of these websites there are 2 options you can choose in order to use an image on your Timeline. First, you can use the special app to upload the image straight to your Timeline photos. This requires a log into your Facebook account from the site. You can also download the image straight to your computer by using the right click and “save image as” option.
8. fcoverphotos: has a large selection of Facebook Covers with beach themes and backdrops including Sailboats, Palms, Golfing Near Beach, Spain Lovers, Blue Water, Mayan Ruins, Bottle in the Sand, Relax its Summer Beach, Paradise, Exotic, and Horses on the Beach.
9. coverphotoz: there are 14 interesting beach Covers including a Beach and Lighthouse, Purple, Blue Skies Over Water, Blanket, Miami, Laguna, and Girl on Beach. Images can be saved with the right click and “save image as” option.
10. 99covers: last but not least is 99covers with over 160 beach themed Facebook Cover Photos you can download for free and upload to your Timeline photos. Featured images include Montezuma, Cancun, Copacabana, Saint Croix, and Maldives.
Related Facebook Timeline Cover Posts on the Tweeting blog: