The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act or Obamacare as its known is already underway with people securing coverage for all kinds of plans to choose from.
What you need are real time updates with breaking news from HealtCareGov including types of plan coverages, how to sign up, where to sign up, what types of conditions are covered, hospitals and health care clinics in your plan, Obamacare Marketplace and Exchange info, monthly premiums, medication coverage, technical problems with the official Obamacare website, answers to questions and shared personal success stories.
Here are the top 3 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, Twitter accounts to follow before, during and after you decided to sign up for a plan.
Top 3 Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Obamacare, Twitter Accounts
1. @HealthCareGov: this is the official verified Twitter account of healthcare.gov. Healthcare.gov is the official site of the government’s new Patient Protection and Affordable Health Care plan; this is the site you need to visit first if you have questions about how, when and where to sign up and get coverage, types of plans out there, comparing rates for many of these plans, sign-up Obamacare requirements, and daily updates on information that will be imperative to those who are seeking health care insurance.
2. @healthcare has now over 124,000 followers and tweets on a pretty regular basis. Some of the latest tweets include links to breaking news or real time updates with links back to healthcare.gov on important articles relating to the new Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act. Here are some of the latest tweets:
- all plans in the Marketplace are offering the same essential health benefits.
- Marketplace premiums are turning out to be more than expected.
- a new website gives you info about plans in your area.
- technical difficulty updates.
- and more health care improvements on the way.
3. @obamacare: this Twitter page is run by organizing for action and has almost 6,000 followers. Right now many people are tweeting their Obamacare success stories with some tweeting obtaining full coverage for the first time and other stories from people who have signed up for the government healthcare plan.
@ThanksObamacare: share your story here at thanksobamacare.org with over 4,000 followers. Tweets people are tweeting include:
- happiness and relief that some are being covered now who have preexisting conditions.
- tweeting how much some are saving instead of complete independent coverage, hundreds of dollars in savings are being realized.
- exchange signup news.
- how people are handling Obamacare website technical difficulties with tweets on Twitter.
- please tweet your Obamacare experience using the #thanksobamacare hashtag.
Related post on Tweeting: