Mother’s Day will be celebrated on Sunday, May 13th 2012. Mother’s Day is another cherished special day that has its roots traced back to the Greeks and Romans. Later Christians began to recognize this day on the fourth Sunday in Lent to pay special tribute to Mary, the mother of Christ. In Europe England expanded this special day to include all mothers. This day became known as Mothering Day.
In the United States in the early 1900’s President Woodrow Wilson and the United States government recognized Mother’s Day as a National holiday. Now this popular tradition is celebrated throughout the world as people pay their respects to mothers everywhere. This day is celebrated with special ceremonies, meals and other special events while family members, especially children of all ages, give gifts of thanks.
Today on Facebook you can also pay tribute to mothers around the world with a special Happy Mother’s Day or I love You Mom Facebook Photo Cover for your Timeline. There are millions of users on Facebook whose mothers would love to get a special Mother’s Day picture. I searched the Internet and found 5 websites that have a nice collection of Mother’s Day Timeline pictures that are all free to download. You can also use their special apps if you log into your Facebook account straight from their site. Then you can upload any of these images straight to your Timeline photos.
Top 5 Happy Mother’s Day Facebook Cover Photo Download Websites For Your Timeline
1. addacover: this is one of the premiere Timeline Cover websites with over 140 happy Mother’s Day Facebook Cover Photos that you can download to your computer or upload to your Timeline. There is a wide range of styles and designs you can choose from including subtle, eloquent, quotes, cartoons, traditional, flowers and flower arrangements, black and white, colorful, beautiful, fancy and family. Some titles that might get you interested in visiting this site include I Love You Mom, Happy Mother’s Day, Mother Cover, Mother’s Day Flower Arrangements, Mother Quotes, Gifts, Single Flower, and Because Mom’s Are Special. Just right click and select the “save image as” option to save your Cover to your computer or use the special app to upload the image to your Timeline.
2. facebookcovers123: there are around 20 eloquent and satisfying Mom and Mother Facebook Cover Photos including Happy Mother’s Day Present, Mother Hearts, I Love Mom Flowers, Flower Arrangements, I Love Mom Teddy Bears, and a Beautiful Mother’s Day quote “God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers”. Images can be saved by using the right click and save as option to download them to your computer.
3. yourfbcovers: there are around 15 unique Mother’s Day Facebook Cover Photos to select from. There are some beautiful designs as well as some humorous ones with titles like “Mom, a title just above Queen”, “Home is where your Mom is”, “I Love Mom”, and “Happy Mothers Day Cover traditional”. Use the special yourfbcovers app to upload the
4. fxcovers: has 8 beautiful Covers to select from with some interesting and unique images like Mother’s Day 3D Cover, Mother Baby, Mother’s Day quotes and more. You can click on the “upload to Facebook” blue button to upload the image straight to your Timeline or just right click and save the image to your computer.
5. crosscards: there is a nice religious themed virgin Mary and son Facebook Cover as well as some other religious Covers at crosswords. Even though there are limited Mother’s Day Covers there is an incredible selection of Mother’s Day Greetings Email eCards. You can send these ecards for free with many Covers having a beautiful Christian quote or saying. You can also use many of the free Facebook Cover editors, format and create your own Mother’s Day Cover. Click on their Facebook Covers to see a nice selection of religious Timeline photos.
Related Happy Mother’s Day Links on the Tweeting Blog: