Top 5 Medical Alert System Companies Twitter Account Pages
Read More Here on the Medical Alert Systems Blog
1. @BayAlarmMedical: this is the Twitter page for one of the top-rated Medical Alert System companies in the country, Bay Alarm Medical. @BayAlarmMedical has over 2,400 tweets and over 4,400 followers to date. @BayAlarmMedical tweets about many things including tweets with links to video tutorials on how Medical Alert Systems, answers to questions to all caregivers, seniors and those with senior parents, help articles and concerns for those living alone, elder chat, articles on medical conditions and disorders, tips on eating healthy and fitness, and how to talk to your parents or someone you know about senior care needs.
2. @medicalguardian: another top-rated Medical Alert Systems company Medical Guardian’s Twitter account page has over 1,100 tweets to date. Following this feed will reveal tweets with links on articles about senior living, tips for breaking the ice with your parents when it concerns senior care needs including needing a Medical Alert System device, the dangers and high costs of falls, tips on eating healthy and staying active and fit, and articles about leaving with various medical conditions and mental disorders.
3. @LifeFone: another great Medical Alert System company’s Twitter page LifeFone.com with over 1,500 tweets to the date of this post. Tweets include links to articles on a variety of topics including food and medication interactions, technology makes caring for seniors easier, safety tips for seniors, and when is it time to get a Medical Alert System.
4. @Med_Alerts: this is the official Twitter page for medicalalert.com with over 5,300 tweets and over 1,700 followers. This is a very active Twitter site with tweets coming several times a day. Some of the latest tweets have links with articles on health reports, urging seniors to get routine checkups, therapy strategies for seniors with medical conditions, healthy tips, latest health news, discussion on prescriptions, and how to stay safe while living at home.
5. @Alert1MedAlert: here is the official Twitter account for alert-1.com with over 1,200 followers to the date of this post. @Alert1MedAlert tweets daily with links to articles on Medical Alert Systems product details, Medical Alert Systems features, how to prevent bone fractures and injuries from falls, know the hazards and take the precautions, healthy senior living and fitness, what is a GPS Medical Alert System, and why you need a lockbox with your medical alert device.
Follow the latest in Medical Alert Systems, tips for safety for seniors, living and eating healthy, senior fitness programs, medical conditions and mental disorders, and lots more on the MedicalAlert.Systems blog