Halloween is one of the funnest holidays around, especially when your a do-it-yourself, homemade arts and crafts kind of person.
When I discovered the Pinterest website the job of finding Halloween craft projects became that much easier. If you haven’t been to Pinterest then you need to check it out as soon as possible. Pinterest will truly inspire your creative mind and motivate you to get into action as you see incredible Halloween arts and crafts projects created by others around the world.
How does Pinterest work? Members of Pinterest collect pictures, photos and images of interesting things they like on a particular theme, topic, or subject or even a non-specific category. These pictures are then placed on a pin board for viewing by other interested people.
If you like an idea presented in an image, photo or picture just click on it to see a larger view with more information. Below the picture you will see the title of the image and usually a website link where you can find more information on how to “do it yourself” and the materials you will need.
When it comes to decorating your house are having fun with the kids for Halloween with “do it yourself” (DIY) arts and crafts these top 5 Pinterest pin boards can give you more than enough ideas to go with. These arts and crafts projects are mostly cost effective and have simple steps to follow to completion.
I looked through each one of these Pinterest DIY homemade Halloween Arts and Crafts project idea boards and listed some of my favorite examples from each board. Enjoy and have a safe Halloween.
Top 5 Pinterest Do It Yourself Homemade Halloween Arts and Crafts
Project Idea Pin Boards
1. pinterest.com/froggymama/halloween-crafts-decorating-games: this is a comprehensive board with lots of Halloween paper arts and crafts , general decorating ideas and games. Here are some great images with links to more information: paper pumpkins, candy corn tree, decorating Halloween on the cheap, make ping pong ball eyes, paper craft owls, cute fuzzy wuzzy ghosts, spooky paper dome ornaments, spaghetti silhouettes, lace spiderwebs, how to make bat napkin rings, decorative specimen jars, old plate scary Halloween templates, restless scary painted rocks, 3D printable paper skulls, card box paper mummies, candy crows, make a house goblin peeker, and glowing ghosts with glow sticks in balloons.
2. pinterest.com/jvanthul/halloween-crafts-ideas: this Halloween crafts and idea board has over 15,600 followers. A popular board like this is bound to be full of wonderful and easy do it yourself homemade Halloween arts and crafts ideas pin boards. Are you looking for Pinterest pumpkin arts and crafts projects? This board has a good variety of pumpkin crafts. Here is a short list of some that stood out for me on this board: free Halloween book covers like “potions and poison” and “spells and curses”, cool Halloween wall art, dry wall spider web with ball of string, paper wigs by Martha Stewart, how to make a floating ghost with cheesecloth, spider web crafts, Q-tip skeleton, pumpkin painting for little kids, Halloween craft idea links, turkey pine cones, and fascinating pumpkin seed crafts.
3. pinterest.com/erinmccarrell/halloween-crafts: another fantastic crafts Pinterest board with over 220 pins. Many of these projects featured on this board look like simple and inexpensive Halloween decoration crafts such as fall kids craft ideas, simple Halloween projects for kids, bewitching tree decorations, googly eye Halloween art ideas, make simple creepy drinks, surgical gloves candy fill, egg carton spiders, paper plate black cats, free Halloween paper craft printables, glow in the dark eyeball wreath, creepy brains in a jar, simple pumpkin garland, jar luminaries, felt owl tutorials, easy paper pumpkin crafts and paper plate turkey projects.
4. pinterest.com/macncheese12/halloween-crafts-and-decor-ideas: a great crafts and decor pin board with over 500 pins and some great ideas. Perhaps you might like some of these: construction paper cats, packaging tape ghosts, soda bottle bell jars, outdoor decorations, how to prepare spooky windows, sequin pumpkin, owl paper bag crafts, glittered pumpkin, glow sticks in balloons glow in the dark ghost faces, green glowing bio hazard bucket, mummy candle holders, candle clusters, and some Halloween orange painted pumpkin light bulbs.
5. pinterest.com/dani_l_cole/halloween-crafts-or-diy-ideas: here is another board with tons of DIY (Do It Yourself) Halloween arts and crafts. Here is a small sampling of what’s featured here when you visit this board: spider webs made from trashcan, googly eyes wreath, dollar store Halloween front porch, lanterns with painted plastic cups, origami bats, Harry Potter Butterbeer recipe, garbage bag witches curtain, easy fake blood recipes, severed finger soap (this is just freaky, but have to see these soaps), and make miniature potion ingredient bottles.
Related Halloween Pinterest posts: